Artur Szewczyk’s overall experience in accounting is over 20 years, he has been working in EUCON since 2015 and has passed a professional way from the Chief Accountant and the Tax Adviser to the Partner and the Head of Practice of Accounting, Tax Accounting and Tax Consulting in the Warsaw office of the company. Mr. Szewczyk advises companies and individual foreign investors on accounting, tax, management accounting and tax consulting, employee management.
Besides, the expert provides assistance in the analysis of financial and economic activities of the company, in the preparation of internal European declarations and reports, advises on labour and migration issues, as well as represents the interests of our clients before the State Administration in Poland.
- Master of Technology with Elements of Informatics, University Śląski in Katowice, Faculty of Technology, 1993-1996
- Postgraduate Studies, Faculty of Finance and Accounting, Institute of Organization and Management in Industry “Orgmasz”, 2004-2005
- Certificate in the field of combating money laundering and terrorist financing, General Inspectorate of Financial Information, 2020
- Course “Changes in calculations, disability benefits and certificates”, Department of Social Insurance, 2017-2020;
- Accounting Certificate, Ministry of Finance of Poland, 2005;
- Course “Independent Accountant”, European School of Correspondence Education, 2002-2003